We have fresh news for you – Abbey Farms now has an online store! A selection of our private labeled food items are just a click away.
It is easy to order online and pick up locally at Father Bede’s Produce Barn by the windmill on Wednesday mornings. Alternatively, ship your appetizing products direct to you or to a friend as a gift. Shipping and handling charges are an additional charge for this option. Wednesday morning pickups are available from 9 – 11 a.m.
We even have our delicious – and locally famous – Apple Cider donuts available. Preorders are required, in quantities of one dozen, for $11.50/dozen. Pick up your order on the first Saturday of each month at Father Bede’s Barn (smaller barn) from 9 – 11 a.m.
How to order from the online store
A rotating stock of Abbey Farms products are available to order online. You can even order fresh baked pies for Wednesday pickup. As you shop, our system automatically prompts for each step of the way. To order:
1. Visit the Abbey Farms online store by clicking this link.
2. Select a product or products and click either “Select Options” or “Add to Cart.”
3.This will send you to a new page where you can select quantities. For most products, you’ll also have the option to click “In-Store Pickup Wednesday.”
4. Select the quantity you’d like to order, then click “Add to Cart.”
5. Once clicked, your cart totals will be calculated. It will show a total cost, including tax and shipping, with the option to either checkout or continue shopping. If you’ve chosen store pickup, shipping isn’t charged. Otherwise, there is an option to enter your zip code to get the estimated shipping charges. Two other options on this page are to enter a coupon code, or a gift card.
6. Once you go to check out, you will need to set up an account, if you haven’t previously. The form asks for your name, company name if applicable, address, and a phone number. You can also check “Ship to Different Address,” where you will get a new form to enter the correct address. There is also a place to add special requests for your order, under “Order Notes.”
7. On the “Continue to Shipping” prompt, you will be given three shipping choices: UPS Ground, UPS Second Day Air, or In-Store Pick-Up.
8. After determining your shipping method, you’ll proceed to Payment where you will securely enter your credit card information.
9. Once you verify your order, shipping requests, and credit card payment, you will click “Submit Order.” By submitting the order, the checkout process is complete and you can no longer make changes to the order.
10. And…you are finished!
Usually, 50 or more products will be available online. Many of our unique food items will add a kick or new flavor to some of your tried and true recipes. Here are two to get you started!
We hope you find our online store easy to use. If you have problems, contact us via email email@example.com, or call (630) 966-7775 during normal business hours. Let us know what your favorite products are, too. Bon appétit!
Tags: Online Store, Abbey Farms, Condiments, Recipes